Computer Club Lab Information
The Computer Club Lab is located in the Activities Center, 1 Texas Drive, across Texas Drive from the Social Center.
12 Windows PCs, 2 Macs, printer, scanner, fax, and media conversion equipment.
Club members may use the Lab equipment during Lab hours. Popular software is loaded on the Lab computers for your use. If you need to use a software program that you do not have on your home PC, check the Lab; it may be available on our computers. Internet and e-mail access via a broadband connection is available at all computer workstations.
Computer Club Lab General Rules
- Lab hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to noon.
- A qualified Monitor / Instructor must be present for use of Lab equipment.
- Non-member residents will be allowed to visit the open Computer Club Lab a total of 3 times to evaluate the facilities before being required to join the Computer Club.
- Non-member residents are defined as: Members in good standing of the Sun City Texas Community Association; have been issued a CA Member Card; and have not yet joined the Sun City Texas Computer Club.
- Petitions for exceptions to the above procedures will be considered by the Executive Board.
Printer Use and Suggested Cost Recovery Contributions
The Lab is equipped with a Color LaserJet All-In-One printer.
It can be used to print, copy, scan, and fax.
Our printers and copiers are intended for our members non-business purposes.
All pages, color or black and white, are $0.10 per page. ($0.20 for double sided).
Copy and print services for multiple pages, greeting cards, etc. can be found at the Postal Annex near Wriggley’s Pub.
CD’s, DVD’s, and USB drives are available for Lab users. The cost varies. A Monitor can assist with the purchase.