Swinging "Fore" a Cure Golf Tournament
Registration Deadline: Friday, Sept. 27
Click Here for the registration form.
Shoot Out: Wednesday, Oct. 2
Tournament: Friday, Oct. 4
Wriggley's Wrally: Friday, Oct. 4
The annual Rally for a Cure has been expanded to include multiple cancers and will be held on Friday, Oct. 4. Proceeds from Swinging "Fore" a Cure will support the American Cancer Society - Austin, which targets multiple types of cancers. All proceeds will go to cancer research in Texas!
Shot Gun Step Aside Scramble: Friday, Oct. 4
8 a.m. for 18 holes • 10 a.m. for 9 holes
• Snacks and cookies will be available on the course - Cash donations appreciated!
• Complimentary lunch will be served in the ballroom following play.
• 50/50 Tickets will be available at lunch for $1 per ticket or six for $5.
White Wing #18: Wednesday, Oct. 2 • 4 - 6 p.m.
• $20 for 3 chances to "shoot" over the water.
• Closest to the Pin: $100 Sun City Golf Shop Gift Certificate.
• Hole-in-One: $500 Sun City Golf Shop Gift Certificate (for first one only).
Mulligan's will provide entertainment, chips and salsa & reduced priced adult beverages on their patio!
Wriggley's Pub on Friday, Oct. 4 at 4 - 7 p.m.
Players & non-players welcome!
20% of all food and beverage purchases will be donated to The American Cancer Society - Austin.
"Cure" Polo Shirts
Various types of cancer are symbolized by color themed ribbons (blue, pink, yellow, purple, green). All golf shops will carry both men's and women's polos with these color themes. Stop by and choose your team colors!