- Complete tournament management, from greeting players with our full-service bag drops when they arrive, to scoring the event and closing the day’s festivities.
- PGA professionals are on-site to ensure your event receives the highest quality of customer service by assisting or directing your event, providing rules interpretations and making sure all your needs are met.
- For gathering after your event, we have two pavilions on-site and a number of indoor facilities that can host groups of all sizes.
- We use TPP (Tournament Pairing Program), which allows us to create custom scorecards and golf cart placards with your company or foundation logo.
- We utilize the GHIN Handicapping System, which is great for out-of-town players, and it allows us to effectively operate both Gross and Net Tournaments.
- Professional Scoring is available through well-done calligraphy on customizable score boards.
- We have three championship courses to choose from, each with their own unique characteristics and beauty.
- With three golf courses, we can handle groups from 12 to 300 players.
- There are five sets of tees available to accommodate all skill levels and complete practice facilities at all three courses.
- Catering assistance is available, or you may use a company of your own.
Show your clients a great time and enjoy some friendly competition with a four-person scramble or simply a leisurely afternoon on the course with co-workers. A golf tournament is also a great corporate outing to encourage team building and build employee relations.
Golf tournaments are a great way to raise support for a favorite charity or foundation. Utilize the relaxed and positive environment to attract new donors, volunteers and board members to an organization.
Families and Reunions
Looking for something different for a family gathering? We can accommodate groups of 12 to 300 and have the perfect venues for all of your needs.
Interested in having your next golf outing or tournament at one of Sun City Texas’ golf courses? For more information or to book a golf outing or tournament, contact the Tournament Services Director at 512-948-7583.