Ticket Guidelines and More
- Communication related to CA events is sent to the ticket purchaserís email address that is on file at the time purchase is made. If multiple tickets have been purchased, it is purchaserís responsibility to relay information to other members of their party.
- All tickets are non-refundable. (See Ticket Resale info below.)
- Residents may purchase up to 10 tickets for dances/events and up to 4 tickets for bus trips. For overnight bus trips, each household may purchase one double ticket (which allows for two people) or 1 single ticket.
- If event details are changed, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email. If multiple tickets have been purchased, it is purchaserís responsibility to relay information to other members of their party about such changes.
- When purchasing tickets for others, be prepared at time of purchase to submit your guestsí names, menu selections, and other information as needed per Sun Rays article.
- Due to low ticket sales, weather conditions, or other unforeseeable situations, the CA must occasionally cancel or reschedule an event. Cancellation/reschedule notification will be made via email to all ticket purchasers.
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets for onsite events which have not sold out will be available to the public for purchase at the door 30 minutes prior to the event.
- All ticket sales are first come, first served. Tickets become available for new events the first business day of each month at 8 a.m. and can be purchased online or at the Member Services Office. We do not take phone reservations; nor do we place reservations on hold.
- Many ďhotĒ items sell out quickly so plan to purchase tickets as early as possible. Some events may have deadlines for ticket purchase. Check your Sun Rays or online Activities Calendar for information.
- Short Term Renters will not have online ticket purchasing capabilities; tickets must be purchased at the Member Services Office.
CA Office does not manage ticket resale for you. It is your responsibility to resell or give away the ticket to another resident if you are unable to attend an onsite event or bus outing.
How to resell:
- Check with the Member Services Office (512-948-7720) to see if there are potential buyers on the "Want to Buy" List. (for bus outings)
- Post a For Sale notice on the Community Message Board.
- Post a For Sale notice on the bulletin boards in the Social Center and/or Cowan Creek lobbies, space available. (Stop by the Monitorís Desk to post.)
If you lose your ticket, you may use your receipt for admission.
Ticket Cancellation Policy
Occasionally the CA must cancel or reschedule an event. Cancellation/reschedule notification will be made via email to all ticket purchasers.
Canceled Events: If you paid by credit card, you will receive credit on your account within ten business days of notification. If you paid by check, you will be asked to come to the Membership Services Office for a cash refund.