Nature Photography SIGCommunity Association
Marsha Larrabee, Coordinator email@example.com
The Nature Photo SIG's goal is to encourage members to capture nature in its splendor. All aspects of Nature photography are accepted; landscapes, wildlife, flowers and plants. Whatever you enjoy photographing in the great outdoors.
Samples of some of our "favorite" images from recent meetings can be seen by clicking on "Image Galleries" on the left navigation menu and on the Photo Club's Facebook page.
At our monthly SIG meetings, a photographic entertaining or educational program is usually included along with a "show and tell" of your favorite photos on the announced "theme" for the month. Themes are listed below.
- When: Generally on the 4th Friday of each month (except when they fall on Thanksgiving or Christmas week; then they are usually held on the 3rd Friday.) Check the Photography Club's calendar in case there are changes.
- Meeting time: 1 PM via Zoom
- Participation: Register to participate via the Photo Club Calendar
- Link: To submit your photos via Dropbox for the regular meetings click here.
- Number of Photos: You may enter 2-3 photos on the monthly theme and/or 1 additional photo on any other nature theme. Maximum total of 3 photos.
- Photo Size: There are no size restrictions
- Filename of submitted photos: Please name your photos Theme.title.jpg or Other.title.jpg. Dropbox will automatically tell us who you are.
- Photos are due: by 6 PM the day before the meeting
2021 Meeting Dates and Themes:
|January 22 ||Macro/Close-up|
|February 26||Things with Wings|
|May 28||Spring Colors|
|June 25||Potpourri…anything you want|
|July 23||Sunrise, Sunset|
|August 27||Hot Landscapes|
|September 24||Milky Way, Stars, Moon, and Skies|
|October 22||Patterns in Nature|
|November 19||Fall Colors|
|December 17||Shadows and Silhouettes|
We look forward to seeing you and your images at our meetings!