Visual Arts ClubMicrosite
As the Visual Arts Club is establishing the upcoming opening of our studio, we ask that our members take time to click on the links below and read the Transitional Guidelines for the Studio. This link is required by the Sun City CA to be posted on on our website.
Links below give you information you will need to know as members of the Visual Arts Club.
Studio Usage - Update 8/14/2020
Monitoring Guidelines - Update 8/14/2020
To Our Members:
Beginning in September our studio will be open Monday - Friday for Open Studio 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Reservations can be made on the VAC website for open studio painting and attending classes.
- The studio will be allowed to have nine (9) members in attendance for painting on Monday & Tuesday. On days that classes are held there will only be 3 painters allowed in studio for open studio painting.
- Each day the studio offers "Open Studio" painting we will need a monitor
- Monitors can register on the VAC website calendar.When you see a "Closed" box on a date you know that a member has already signed up to be monitor for that date.
- When a monitor is needed the date will have a box that says "Register".Click on "Register "and scroll down to click on "Save Registration". You will get an email confirmation that you are registered as a monitor.
- If we do not have a monitor; the studio will not be opened.
Dec 10 Thu