Approved Covid-19 Procedures
Transitional Guidelines – Direction Document
Club Karaoke Procedures:
A Club officer will be designated as a monitor for each karaoke session to ensure that the following Club procedures are being followed.
- The monitor will ensure that the allowed capacity of the room is not exceeded.
- Attendees will be signed in by the monitor or other designated person.
- Only the people that signed up in advance will be able to attend. Members only. No visitors or guests. Both singers and listeners need to sign up in advance.
- Attendees should not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to start of the session.
- Any member who is not feeling well should stay home.
- All attendees must use hand sanitizer when entering the room.
- All attendees must wear face masks at all times except:
1) the current singer is not required to wear a mask
2) the DJ is not required to wear a mask while seated (he/she must communicate with the singer)
3) a mask is not required while an attendee is seated and eating or drinking.
- 3 Tables are allowed in Phase II for equipment and materials use. Members may bring a "TV tray" from home. Seating will be arranged with a minimum of 6 feet between chairs. Couples or members that share a household may be seated adjacent to each other.
- Attendees must bring their own water if desired.
- Chairs will be disinfected in accordance with current CA rules.
- The microphone(s) will be sanitized by each singer after he/she finishes singing.
- At the end of the evening, all equipment will be sanitized before being stored away.