How to Order a Brick
Order and pay online by clicking here
- Using ALL CAPS, fill in the name of the service person, unit, organization or ship.
- Only 16 letters, punctuation marks and spaces will fit on each line.
- Engraved bricks are placed on plaza three times a year in May, August and December.
- For assistance or questions contact Mason Holmes at 630-835-6486 or [email protected]
If you prefer to purchase in person, you may print the order form below or pick one up at the Member Services Office at 2 Texas Drive. Return order forms to that office along with your $95 payment.
Helpful Tips for your Engraved Brick
- Honor or memorialize a veteran or honor a unit from any branch of the military.
- Service Person may be an officer, noncommissioned officer or any other rank – may show rank but not necessary
- May show service – US Army or USA, US Marine Corps or USMC, US Navy or USN, US Air Force or USAF, US Coast Guard or USCG, Merchant Marine or USMM.
- May show any war service –e.g., WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq
- Engraved with name of a military unit or organization
- May show dates of service in unit or organization
- Engraved with name of a naval or Coast Guard Ship
- May show war or dates of service on ship
- If you do not have a relative or friend who served but want to participate – engrave with a patriotic phrase such as "God Bless America" or "Thanks to all Service Men and Women"
Proceeds from the purchase of your brick provide for the maintenance and upkeep of the Veterans Memorial Plaza.