iPhone Photography SIGCommunity Association
Bob Bearden, Coordinator
This SIG's goal is to share the joy and simplicity of iPhone Photography, to improve our photographic skills, and enjoy sharing our photos taken with our iPhone cameras.
We meet every other month via Zoom. Meetings are usually scheduled on the 1st Friday every other month from 10am to noon. Check the club calendar for meeting dates and to register.
I post the NOTES for each upcoming meeting on this web page a week before the meeting day. The goal is to have SIG Members view iPhone subject matter videos before our virtual Zoom meeting.
NOTES provide a wealth of information covering subjects such as:
- Education: A key feature/capability of your iPhone camera will be covered.
- Videos: Informative presentations by noted iPhone photo educators will help you improve your photo skills.
- Photo Editing: The Apple Photos app that came with your iPhone and Snapseed can improve the look of your images and ensure you know how to find and share them!
- Alternative Camera Apps: Popular camera apps like Camera+2 can broaden you photo skills and abilities.
- Hardware Reviews: The latest iPhones will be reviewed to help you decide which one is best for you!
During the Zoom meeting I briefly review the highlights of the videos in the NOTES and answer questions about the videos or how to use your iPhone camera(s).
The highpoint of our Zoom sessions is our review of Subject of the Month photos submitted by the membership. See list below of 2021 bimonthly photo subjects. This is a "low-key", non-critical look at what the members have done with their iPhone cameras in the past.
Subject of the Month Calendar 2021:
|January '21 ||Holiday Highlights or Fall Color|
|March||Favorite images of '20 or patterns|
|May||Spring has Sprung or Texas!!|
|July||Favorite Places or Faces|
|September||Shadows, Silhouettes, Reflections, or Patterns|
|November||Halloween or Favorite Photo Locations|
|January '22||Holiday Highlights or Fall Color|
Contact information: email@example.com