How to Order a Brick
- Order and pay online by clicking here
- Using ALL CAPS, fill in the name of the service person, unit, organization or ship.
- Only 16 letters, punctuation marks and spaces will fit on each line.
- Engraved bricks are placed on plaza twice annually in July and December.
- For assistance or questions contact George Celis at 512-943-9225.
Helpful Tips for your Engraved Brick
- Honor or memorialize a veteran or honor a unit from any branch of the military.
- Service Person may be an officer, noncommissioned officer or any other rank – may show rank but not necessary
- May show service – US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, Merchant Marine
- May show any war service –e.g., WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq
- Engraved with name of a military unit or organization
- May show dates of service in unit or organization
- Engraved with name of a naval or Coast Guard Ship
- May show war or dates of service on ship
- If you do not have a relative or friend who served but want to participate – engrave with a patriotic phrase such as “God Bless America” or “Thanks to all Service Men and Women"
Proceeds from the purchase of your brick provide for the maintenance and upkeep of the Veterans Memorial Plaza.
If you prefer not to purchase online, below is a printable order form to be completed on paper and returned to Member Services at 2 Texas Drive, Building A, Georgetown TX 78633 along with your $75 payment.
- Printable Order Form