Guidelines for Hand-Carried Items
Many venues now have rules for what items can be carried into their events. Below are some basic guidelines, with links to specific venues for their exact rules. Guests are encouraged to bring only essential items to an event.
- Diaper bags (put items usually carried in a diaper bag in a clear plastic bag).
- Cases (camera, binocular, etc.).
- Backpacks or fanny packs.
- Printed pattern plastic, bags.
- Reusable grocery totes, mesh or straw bags.
- Duffel bags or large totes.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVS and do not exceed 12" x 12" x 6".
- One-gallon clear resealable plastic storage bag.
- Small clutch bags do not have to be clear but cannot exceed 6.5" x 4.5" x 2" with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the theatre along with one clear bag option.