572 MS Windows 11 - Intro
Class Sessions: Two 2-hr sessions
Only for those experienced with using PCs and earlier versions of Windows.
This is an overview of and practice with the new features, appearance, and functions of Windows 11. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Windows 11 interface and compare it to previous systems
- Use and customize the Start Menu
- Understand Apps & Tiles and how to pin/unpin/arrange them from Apps, Internet, or Store
- Understand and customize Settings
- Learn about the Action Center and Microsoft Edge
Have fun and leave this course feeling more at ease with Windows 11.