565 Google Photos
Class Sessions: One 2-hr session
- Have a familiarity with your computer and browser
- Have a Google account or be willing to get a free account
- Bring your iPhone/iPad/Android phone with you to class IF you’re interested in editing videos; other Photos features can be learned in class without a device
Google Photos is a cloud service included when you get a Google account. This course will explore its features and how to use them, including:
- What is Google Photos?
- Why should you use Google Photos?
- How to:
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your devices
- Upload or download photos and videos to your devices
- Get information on the photo
- Search using people, places, or things
- Edit photos and videos
- Create albums
- Create photobooks and collages
- Share images
- Manage storage
- Transfer photos (all, selected photos or albums) to another Google account
- What happens when you reach your storage limit?
- What types of files does Google Photos support?
- Can you buy the products you created?