Creating Books, Calendars and Cards Using Mimeo Photos (Online Class via Zoom)
Class Sessions: One, 2-hour classes
Background: After Apple discontinued their “printing” services, third party applications oﬀered “extensions” of their services to be opened within the Apple Photos App as a Project. One of the leading extension apps is Mimeo Photos.
· You have had Mac Intro or equivalent experience with Mac products.
· Mimeo Photos requires Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher to be installed on your system.
· You are proficient using Zoom.
· You must have Zoom loaded on a platform that you comfortable with.
· Please use a well-known browser. Zoom does not always pair well with older, little-used browsers. Browsers that seem to work well with Zoom are Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
· Also, please make sure you have the latest version of Zoom.
This course will provide examples on the creation of Cards and a Book using the Mimeo Photos App - right within the Photos app on your Mac. If you understand the basic concepts, you should be able to follow through on your own to create a Calendar.
Mimeo provides many great on-line resources for the use of their Mimeo Photos app within Mac Photos. A list of these resources will be provided to assist you as you begin to showcase your photos with these creative projects.
The Zoom online course will cover:
- the installation of the Mimeos App on your Mac computer
- the multiple ways to begin creating your project within Apple Photos
- examples of creating a card and a book project with the Mimeo App extension
- a list of resources, so you can familiarize yourself with the many creative ideas and options for your photo projects
- and, of course, time for questions after each project example
The objective is to get through the above in an hour and a half, with time for questions. However, if necessary, we can continue for a few minutes more. The Mimeo App is just one of the hidden treasures in the Mac Photos App.