Advanced PowerPoint

Class Sessions: One, 2-hour class with optional one-on-one session after the class

Course Prerequisites:

Microsoft PowerPoint basics and understanding slide Transitions

Course Description:

Even seasoned ppt acrobats typically don’t use more than 20% of the functionality of PowerPoint.  This course ventures into the other 80% and shares how to control and put them to dazzling use.

Course Objectives:

By the end of the course, you will drool about the wide range of PowerPoint features at your fingertips and have the confidence to further explore it.  You will understand how to:

  • Use animation features and embed audio and video
  •  Search for and apply themes, and record a slide show
  •  Control PowerPoint’s slide master
  •  Analyze the content of ppt-files and reduce the overall size
  •  Have fun with mouse mischief
  •  Discover the power of VBA for PowerPoint
  • Prepare a Pecha Kucha presentation and possibly compete