Class Sessions: Three, 2-hour classes
Student must have completed the basic Numbers course and currently be using Numbers. This is an advanced course. Experience with other spreadsheets will be useful.
The course will explore several advanced features of Numbers, and incorporate them into a cashflow budget which includes income from investments from many different sources. A brief introduction of different investment vehicles will also be presented.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use a budget spreadsheet that includes cash flow from investments that vary by month, depend on the portfolio contents, and tax withholding.
- Be able to use decision making Numbers and information functions like IF, SUMIF, LOOKUP, STOCK, and STOCKH.
- Basic understanding of several different types of investments, such as:
- IRA Distributions (Regular, and Roth)
- Stock Dividends
- Bond Interest
- Certificates of Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- A template Numbers spreadsheet will be created that can be modified to suit the student’s financial situation.
Modified: Date of course change/creation: 07/10/2018