Course Sessions: Two, 2-hour sessions
Prerequisites: Mac - Introduction or equivalent knowledge.
Course Description: An Internet browser retrieves web pages from computers connected to the internet and displays them on your computer screen. It also navigates between these web pages as you direct. Safari is Apple’s internet browser for its Mac Computers.
Course Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Find Your Way Around the Internet
• Download from the Internet
• Arrange and Manipulate Web Pages in Windows and Tabs
• Show/Hide Information about Safari
• Manipulate Browsing History, Bookmarks and Reading List
• Adjust Safari Preferences
• Control Zoom of Web Pages
• Enter and Exit Full Screen Mode
• Get, Install and Use Safari Extensions
• Translate Web Page Content
• Understand and Control How Safari Defends Your Privacy
MLS 08 January 2021