Class Sessions: Two, 2-hour classes
This class is recommended for experienced computer users only.
Numbers is a spreadsheet program designed for anyone who wants to track expenses, create a useful and manageable simple budget, manage investments, utilities, home expenses, percentages, recipes and much more. We will be exploring the BASICS of spreadsheets including text and formulas. I will try to make this practical and useful for anyone to use. I will show how you can communicate with a Windows computer user and work on the same spreadsheet together without purchasing additional software. Prior spreadsheet knowledge NOT necessary.
We will learn about the following in as much detail as time permits:
- The User Interface & Definitions
- Creating a Spreadsheet
- Thorough familiarization with the Formatting Inspectors
- Basic Tables & Formulas
- Text Boxes & Borders
- Basic Charts
- Conditional Highlighting
- Sorting and Filtering options
- Working with Numbers Templates
- Making & Saving your own Templates
- Some Practical Applications (as time permits)