Class Sessions: Two, 2-hour classes
This class is recommended for experienced Mac-computer users only.
Mac-Keynote is unified (mac-based) with other devices, but the emphasis will be using Mac-Keynote on a computer, not an iPad or other compatible devices although you are welcome to use an iPad if you so choose.
Mac-Keynote is the counterpart to Microsoft Powerpoint. While the principles learned apply to building a ”professional presentation”, the class will concentrate on the BASIC capabilities that might be practical and (hopefully) useful for Sun City residents. This class is for basic users of Mac-Keynote, not advanced users.
We will learn basic working details of the following:
- User Interface & Definitions
- Toolbars & Customizing toolbars
- "Format, Animate and Document" Inspectors
- Master Slides & Slide Structure
- Placeholders - both object & media placeholders
- Slide "Builds" & "Animation"
- Object & Text Transitions
- Color Fills - Gradient & Advanced Gradient
- Themes & Changing Themes
- Saving Personal Presentation Themes