Saturday, Apr. 7, 8 a.m. - 12 noon, SCPL
$45 booth space
Ticket purchase deadline: Friday, Mar. 30
Rain date: Saturday, April 14
Is it time to get rid of things you no longer need or use? Do you have things cluttering your home and garage? Twice a year the Sun City Texas CA and Kiwanis Club host a public garage sale, a great event for shopping, buying and selling household items. All garage sale spaces are the size of a parking space. Select and purchase your space online or at Member Services Office.
- All spaces are $45 and include a table.
- Set-up time for booths is Friday, Apr. 6, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- No setup or vehicle traffic in booth area on Saturday morning.
- Security officers will be onsite to patrol the sale area from Friday 3 p.m. – Saturday 8 a.m.; however, the safety and security of your sale items is not guaranteed.
- It is advisable to cover all items in the event of inclement weather.
- Only one rain date: Saturday, Apr. 14
NO EARLY SALES! Garage Sale set-up time is on Friday, April 6 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Garage Sale is open for shoppers on Saturday, April 7 from 8 a.m. to noon. We will not allow any set-up on Saturday morning and no items will be sold prior to 8 a.m. Saturday, April 7. These rules were designed with safety in mind for all participants and the rules will be enforced.