8 a.m. - 12 noon
Social Center Parking Lot
$45 booth space
Is it time to get rid of things you no longer need or use?
Do you have things cluttering your home and garage?
Garage Sale Definition:
A sale of used household or personal articles (such as furniture, tools, clothing, household miscellaneous) to clear out unwanted stuff.
The Sun City Texas Community Association and Sun City Kiwanis host a public garage sale twice a year for residents to sell unwanted items and/or shop for new treasures.
If you would like to be a seller of goods and have items that fit the above definition, purchase your space in person at the Member Services Desk or online.
- Only Sun City residents may purchase booth spaces.
- All garage sale spaces are the size of a parking spot.
- Each space is $45, includes a table, and will be available for setup on Friday, Oct. 4, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
NOTICE TO SELLERS:
- No craft or resale items are allowed. This is a garage sale – not a craft fair or a vendor fair.
- Items for sale will be strictly enforced. Violators will be expected to remove unacceptable items immediately upon request from CA staff.
- Booths include one table (approx. 8' X 2 ½' or 6' X 2 ½').
- Sellers may bring additional tables or shelving if desired as long as they fit in assigned space.
- No set-up or vehicle traffic is allowed in sales space area on Saturday morning, Oct. 5.
- At completion of the garage sale, it is each seller's responsibility to 1) break down empty boxes and carry to recycling area, 2) discard all trash into containers or take home all trash, 3) carry unsold and unwanted items to donation trucks, 4) leave space as clean as was provided at set-up, and 5) check-out with a Kiwanis volunteer. Violators will be assessed a $30 fine.
- Security officers will be on-site to patrol the sales area Friday evening to Saturday morning; however, the safety and security of garage sale items cannot be guaranteed by Sun City Texas CA or Sun City Kiwanis.
- It is advisable to cover all items in the event of inclement weather.
- Only one scheduled rain date: Saturday, Oct. 12. If also rained out, purchasers will receive a full refund.