Saturday, Oct. 6
8 a.m. - 12 noon
Social Center Parking Lot
$45 booth space
Is it time to get rid of things you no longer need or use?
Do you have things cluttering your home and garage?
Twice a year the Sun City Texas CA and Kiwanis Club host a public garage sale, a great event for shopping, buying and selling household items. All garage sale spaces are the size of a parking space. Select and purchase your space online or at the Member Services Office.
Watch your Communicators for when tickets go on sale.
- All spaces are $45 and include a table.
- Set-up time for booths is Friday, Oct. 5, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- No setup or vehicle traffic in booth area on Saturday morning.
- Security officers will be onsite to patrol the sale area from 3 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday; however, the safety and security of your sale items cannot be guaranteed.
- It is advisable to cover all items due to weather hazard.
- ONLY ONE RAIN DATE: Saturday,Oct. 13
NOTES TO SELLERS:
- No craft or resale items are allowed. This is a garage sale, not a craft fair nor a vendor fair.
- Products will be strictly monitored. Violators will be expected to remove objectionable items immediately upon request from staff.
- Booths include one table (approx. 8í X 2 1/2í or 6í X 2 1/2í).
- Sellers may bring additional tables or shelving if desired as long as they fit in assigned space.
- No set-up or vehicle traffic is allowed in sales space area on Saturday morning.
- At completion of sale, it is sellersí responsibility to:
- Break down empty boxes and carry to recycling area.
- Discard all trash in containers or take home all trash.
- Carry unsold and unwanted items to donation truck. 4) Leave space as clean as was provided at set-up.
- Check out with Kiwanis volunteer. Violators will be assessed a $30 fine.