Thursday, March 8
9:00 a.m. - Meet the Departments
9:30 a.m. - Presentation
Sun City Texas is within the city limits of Georgetown. How they operate and the decisions they make affect you, so please take this opportunity to join us for the City Town Hall. City departments will be represented at tables for residents from 9-9:30 a.m., followed by a 45-minute presentation by City Manager David Morgan. After the presentation, residents can visit with City Department representatives until 11 a.m. Residents will receive a ďstamp cardĒ upon entry, offering a chance to win a door prize by visiting with at least nine of the city departments!
Meet the Departments
Come early and learn more about how your City operates. The city departments that will be on-hand for you to meet are:
- Animal Shelter
- CVB/Downtown/Library/Arts & Culture
- Human Resources/City Secretary/Public Communications
- Parks & Recreation
- Finance & Budget
- Police/Code Enforcement
- Transportation Planning/Planning/Economic Development/ Main Street
- Customer Care/Conservation
- Georgetown Utility Systems (Water/Wastewater/Electric/Systems Engineering
Coffee and donuts will be provided.